Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Plenty of time

Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life.
- Brian Andreas 

 
Lately I've been feeling restless - like there's not enough time in my life to do all the things I want to do. Which is silly, because I'm young and I don't want to rush my life. It's not like I want to hurry up and be living in the future...it's hard to explain. I'm thinking about all the things I want to accomplish and I am afraid that I will run out of time, or that life will get in the way and take me down the wrong path, or I'll get side tracked and forget what I really want out of life. Oy. I've also been so busy that I've neglected to take pause and appreciate the little things, which means that I have been more stressed than I need to be, not sleeping as soundly, and uninspired. That is no way to live life. At least I'm taking notice so I can make a few small adjustments. There is always time for the things that are important. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment